These chocolate cakes are a real paradise for connoisseurs. Incredibly tender chocolate sponge cake, goes well with berry jam.
This elegant dessert is sure to decorate any holiday table.
For the biscuit:
- 380 g of flour
- 280 g of sugar
- 60 g of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1.5 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 120 ml of vegetable oil
- 250 ml of milk
- 250 ml of boiling water
- 150 g of berry jam
- 1 teaspoon of instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 30 ml of boiling water
- 90 g of dark chocolate
- 150 g of 35% fat
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients - flour, sugar and cocoa.
- Then add baking powder and baking soda to the dry ingredients, mix.
- Add eggs, pour vegetable oil and milk. Stir.
- Pour boiling water into the dough and mix again.
- Immediately lay out the dough in a parchment-lined pan and flatten.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 170 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Collect cakes. Cut a round cut out of sponge cake and divide it into 2 cakes.
- Apply jam on one part and cover with the second part.
- Cook ganache. In a skillet, heat the cream, pour it over the chocolate, mix. Ganache pour cakes.
- Decorate cakes with berries.