We have prepared a recipe for a simple coffee cake that can be made from what is in the kitchen. This cake is perfect for a nice family tea party.
Delicious cake with a light taste of coffee and a crispy crust of Schreizel crumbs.
COMPOSITION (6-8 servings):
- 75 grams of butter
- 75 grams of flour
- 0.5 teaspoons of baking powder
- 50 grams of sugar
FOR THE TEST:
- 115 grams of soft butter
- 115 grams of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 115 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 25 milliliters of cold coffee
- 0.5 tablespoons of instant coffee
- Grind all the ingredients for the Streisel with your hands into crumbs and put in the fridge.
- For the dough, beat the butter with the sugar into a loose mass. Add eggs one by one and beat each time.
- Add sifted flour with baking powder, a pinch of salt and mix with a spoon or spatula.
- Add both types of coffee. Stir.
- Cover the bottom of the detachable form with parchment, grease the walls with oil.
- Put the dough into a form and flatten. Lay out the Streisel on top and spread it on top of the cake.