If you think that it is difficult to prepare delicious desserts - you are wrong. And this recipe is proof of that. A wonderful souffle with a delicate aroma of coffee and crispy nuts is perfect for a holiday table. There will be something to surprise the guests.
- 200 g of walnuts
- 150 milliliters of freshly brewed coffee
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 200 grams of sugar
- 150 milliliters of cream 32%
- 20 grams of gelatin
- 150 milliliters of milk
- First, dry the nuts in the oven until golden.
- Then send them to the pan, add sugar and heat until the sugar dissolves and becomes brownish-golden.
- After that, remove them from the heat and place in a container to cool.
- Beat the cooled nuts with a blender into crumbs.
- Next, take gelatin and soak in a small amount of milk until it swells.
- Then combine it with the remaining milk and heat on the stove until completely dissolved, but do not boil.
- Cool the mass to room temperature.
- Then beat the cream with powdered sugar to form a stiff foam.
- Carefully add the gelatin mass, coffee and nut crumbs.
- Stir gently, spread out on forms and send for 2 hours in the refrigerator.