The cocktail got its name from the word bumble bee (translated from English "bumblebee") for its appearance.
This refreshing drink contains only four ingredients: espresso, orange juice, caramel syrup and ice. If you follow the proportions, you get a very balanced mix - moderately sweet, moderately coffee.
- 15 ml of caramel syrup
- 50 ml of espresso or 70 ml of strong coffee
- 100 ml of orange juice or fresh juice
- Ice cubes
Method of cooking:
- Put a handful of ice cubes in a tall glass. Add the syrup.
- Gently pour the orange juice on a tablespoon pressed against the wall of the glass.
- Pour the cooled coffee in the same way. Optionally decorate with a slice of orange or cocktail umbrella.