- 425 ml of heavy cream (from 30%), chilled
- 230 ml of condensed milk
- 2 st. l. instant coffee
- 2 st. l. coffee or espresso liqueur (eg kalua)
- 80-90 g of broken shortbread cookies (or any other to your taste)
- Mix cream, condensed milk, coffee and liqueur, beat thoroughly with a blender or mixer until the coffee dissolves.
- Pour the broken cookies into the resulting mixture, stir the mass with a rubber spatula so as not to break the cookies.
- Place the mass in a deep mold and refrigerate for 6 hours.